Friday 2 August 2013

August already!

Where did July go?! Well as there's a new Counterfit kit this week I've been trying to use up my old one first. Managed a couple more layouts with it so far :) First is this one which uses up some photos from when we went camping last year. There were lots of games set out so the kids could play while the grown ups relaxed. Was great as it was all in an enclosed field so we could let them run off without worrying where they might end up.
This one is of some photos Caitlins brought back at the end of the school year. They're a bit ripped and really poor quality but I wanted to scrap them as it shows snapshots of her first year at school.
Hopefully do some more scrapping tonight. Been running about again today including the big monthly shop. Always love the first week or so after as the house is full of goodies lol. I bought a bottle of Bulmers black cherry cider to try too, nice but not how I imagined it to taste. Caitlin wanted some so I put some Vimto and ice into her cup and pretended it was the same. Shhhhhh.
Not much planned for tomorrow. Camerons at my Mums so some crafting with Caitlin, trip to the libary and general pottering about the house I think. :) Weather permitting we're going on a picnic Sunday so looking forward to that!

1 comment:

  1. Great pages and look forward to seeing your August Kit :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. :)