Tuesday 27 August 2013

Twin lakes

Today was a trip to twin lakes theme park. :) I admit it'd not my fave place but the kids like it and its not too far away, plus it was free with pen green so can't argue with that! The park was SO busy! The queues were crazy big but luckily my two weren't that interested in the rides and just wanted to play in the little play parks dotted about. This was one of the few rides they actually went on.
While getting lunch we found a ice rink too, well that just made Caitlins day! She loves to ice skate and is really good at it, she seems to have natural rhythm and balance though we have no idea where she got that from. I was standing at the edge of the rink holding on while she was off in the middle! There was a girl there about 14 years old using a penguin to balance just looking on in awe lol.
One of the very few photos of me with the kids, god I've gained weight over the holidays! Have had no time to do my workout dvd and all the treats and days out have taken their toll, hope it goes away before the holiday!
As fun as it was poor Mark is suffering now, his ankles and legs are all swollen again so thank goodness we have a quite day planned for tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a lot of fun and that is a lovely picture of the three of you x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. :)