Monday 14 October 2013

Bribery

I love this photo :) Actually did this layout ages ago but it's since sat in my 'to be titled' pile. Ignore the 'e' on the photo, it must have fell off from somewhere and I didn't notice it until after the photo was taken.
A few years ago now we went to see Santa at a local garden center. It was the first time the kids had seen real reindeer and were a little intimidated about how big they were. I wanted a photo of the kids with them but they were having none of it. Eventually I managed to bribe Cameron with an ice cream, new toy and an extra half hour to stay up. Caitlin bless her wouldn't do it for any price.
Funnily enough they are still like that. Cameron can be reasoned with or in worst cases bought, Caitlin however if she doesn't want to do something you have no chance!

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments. :)