Saturday 14 June 2014

Crafting again :)

Well Caitlin spent most of this morning nagging me to do some crafting, obviously I couldn't say no to my baby girl so after cleaning, bills etc we hid upstairs from the boys and made a mess ;)
But we did do some crafting too! Caitlin made some bits for Mark tomorrow, while I attempted the 'Can you resist it?' challenge on Jennifer grace. I didn't have any resist items in my stash so tried to make something myself using glossy accents. :)
I've since been told vasiline works better, oh well!
Ok so its not a perfect sunburst but I quite like the effect and you have to try these things don't you!
Next was a fathers day card for Mark using the following be inspired prompts

Make a project with just washi and words

Do something on the diagonal

Send a bright and colourful card to someone

Considering how much I hate making cards I really like this! Can see me using this a lot more in future :)

5 comments:

  1. Glad you're crafting again, great projects too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the prompt, and I also really like your cute or creepy layout. The home made "spa" treatments are also very fun.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely layout - I would not have thought about using glossy accents. Super card too - great use of the washi tape

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great. I never used to like making cards either..but over the years i've made more and more and now I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your sunburst looks fabulous, I really like the Glossy Accents because it's dimensional too, and I love the gems as sun-rays as well! The card looks great too, bright and bold! Thank you so much for joining in the challenges at Jennifer Grace Creates! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. :)