Wednesday 11 June 2014

Super long day.

Well this morning I woke up aching like mad, but you get on with it don't you :) I went to my volunteer work were it turned out I was needed to move furniture, sand walls, paint and rip up carpets. Considering I have the gravel coming tomorrow which will need to be carried through the garage and laid I think I'm going to really need the spa night we have planned on Friday!
To be honest as hard as it is I love getting things done so feeling great about it :) I love helping out and can't imagine being in a position where I can't do these things for myself so means a lot to help people who are not so lucky.
Still not had the energy to scrap so another old one :) Still from the kit Jess sent lol, its never ending!
Photo was from Peppa pig world, the anamatronic figures were actually really good, they were made of rubber rather than metal so when they talked and moved it looked quite real. Which freaked Catlin out as you can see!
Well tomorrow is all cleaning and meetings so wish me luck this one goes better than the last!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're still making use of the kit 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh a bit freaky, cute layout though :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. :)