Wednesday 16 July 2014

End of year concert

Very emotional today :( Went to see Camerons end of year concert at school. It was the pied piper of Hamlin and it was really good! The two wee girls playing the mayor and the piper had amazing voices, even Mark said it was very Disney like. I was ok until the end were all the kids sang a song about new beginnings, saying that the Autumn of their life is over and won't come back but the spring brings new beginnings, omg I bawled! I'm whelling up now thinking about it! Cameron was a Govenor and looked so cute in his little outfit :)
So only a week left at school before the summer holidays. Yey! Bike rides, relaxing, trips to the libary, I love it. :)
Will leave with a funny comment from Caitlin today:

Me - can I have a kiss Caitlin?
Caitlin - I don't have lips right now

I would love to go into her mind for a day.

1 comment:

  1. That's a weird thing to say!!!
    Year 6 sang Slipping Through My Fingers for their end of school leavers assembly - I still bawl at that song now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. :)