Thursday 8 January 2015

Ive been scrapping :)

I've not had the chance to scrap since way before Christmas, so at the start of the week I said that I was going to spend Thursday scrapping. Come rain, shine or meteor striking earth I was going to scrap. :)
So I sat down with papers and photos and was overwhelmed. Seriously I had no idea what to do! While sorting out papers I came across some PL style pages I started last March. Well they were smaller, easier and really should be done by now so I decided to tackle them instead.
Took me far longer than it probably should have but one page done :)
I did enjoy doing it but not as much as I like doing 12x12 pages. Theres a sense of completeness when I finish a large page I don't get with these or mini books. But it's done and used up scraps so yey :) Planning to finish these over the next few days then hopefully next week tackle 12x12 again.

2 comments:

  1. Can you send some mojo my way when you find it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mojo is still on its winter vacation LOL!! I've not done many PL style pages yet - I have plans to supplement my regular 12x12 scrapbooking with the odd page to use up all those photos that aren't good enough for a 12x12 layout

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. :)