Wednesday 7 January 2015

Sweetheart

Where did yesterday go?! Honestly I blinked and it was gone!
As it ws the kids first day back at school I took the opportunity to get started on all the jobs I ignored a little while they were away. So yesterday morning was all about returning unwanted xmas gifts, picking up Next order and getting shopping in Asda. Mark was amazed that it took 3 people 2 trips to bring my Next order down. Woops! Unpacking the car took forever.
Among other things Scamps little rain mac was in the order. I think I like it a bit more than he does lol.
After all that was unpacked and put away I set about resorting the kids rooms. Caitlins in particualar had got very cluttered and messy and as she's been having trouble sleeping I wanted to get it sorted for her.
While doing so I decided to write a little note to her on her Lamby doodle bear.
Later after doing dinner and batch making soup I went back to Caitlins room and found this.
She hadn't said a word, just left me a note of my own. :)
Today was cleaning, cleaning, bills and starting a new hamma bead project. More on that later ;)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Looks like Christmas came twice in your house. How sweet of Caitlin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute however a dog has its own coat!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks adorable! Scamp, indeed!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. :)