Friday 24 April 2015

Around here......

This months challenge over at Challenge YOUrself was 'Around here'. The idea was to record some of your daily blessings, snippits of a normal day.
I decided to kill two birds with one stone and use the sketch I set for Jess and I this month.
Unfortunately I didn't have any photos I thought would go with this idea at first. Then I remembered a plaque I'd seen a while ago saying 'In this house, we do love, sorry, etc etc' so I decided to use that. Still covers the challenge I think as my family are my daily blessing :) Though sadly being at Disneyland isn't really a normal day.
Close up of the journaling, and another little flag lol.
Well its 20 past 7 and Im ready for bed lol. Can't even say its been a busy day because it has been really chilled. Cleaning this morning, PTA meeting then took the kids swimming. Home, microwave dinner and now Caitlins watching some dreadful programe called Lalaloopsy. Maybe my brain is rebelling and shutting down lol.

9 comments:

  1. Great layout, I love the triangle background. Thanx for joining us at Challenge YOUrself x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh! I love your gorgeous layout and take on the sketch and our challenge! The colors and triangles look amazing! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Challenge YOUrself this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lovely thing to record on your layout. Cameron takes a great photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meant to add love how you've swapped out the circles in the design for triangles. It's a great look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wouldn't it be great if Disneyland was just a normal day?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So nice to see you again! Such a fun layout! Love the die cut!! Thanks for playing along with us at Challenge YOUrself :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely layout, the colors are so bright and happy. Thanks for playing along with us at Challenge YOUrself

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great picture and perfect for the challenge. Love your journaling too! Thanks for joining in with us at Challenge YOUrself

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the bright and happy feel to this layout! Thanks for playing along with us over at Challenge YOUrself!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. :)