Sunday 3 May 2015

Like for ever scrapbook challenge :)

Hello all! As part of national scrapbooking day Like for ever are having a selection of challenges over on their blog/facebook page. Not only is it loads of fun but you can also win great prizes by taking part!
For my challenge the prize is a Becky Higgins Project Life Love Notes Value Kit as shown here.
Beautiful right?! So to be in for a chance of winning the challenge is to scrap using stash to spell out a word. :) As it's my daughters birthday today I asked her to pick a word she thought described scrapbooking. Bless her the word she picked was 'stash' :) So, your challenge is to create a layout using bits from your stash to spell out 'STASH'. This can be colours, manufactures or anyway you interperet it.
This is the layout I created.
To spell out stash I used:
S - Little sun embellishment.
T - triangles
A - Alphas
S - Seven punched circles
H - Hearts
I cant wait to see what you create!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun challenge, might have to tackle this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see where the party challenge came from! Lovely colours and that flamingo is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. :)