Thursday 4 June 2015

Ask your children.....

I don't usually pay attention to the fads the circle round on Facebook, but when I saw the 'Ask you children' post it seemed a sweet idea to me :) Basically theres a list of questions, which you ask your child and then make a note of their (unprompted) answers.
Must admit I was really touched by some of their answers :)

1. What is something that your mum always says to you?
Cam - love you
Cait - Yeah that!

2. What makes you happy?
Cam - You and daddy and Caitlin
Caitlin - You daddy, cam and scamp

3. How does your mum make you laugh?
Cait - You tell us jokes
Cam - You be silly

4. What makes mum sad?
Cam - When we're naughty
Caitlin - When we're mean to you

5. What was mum like as a child?
Caitlin - Us!
Cam - Naughty sometimes but good sometimes

6. How old is mum?
Cam 30
Cait - 30

7. How tall is mum?
Cam - 5 meters, thats an estimate though!
Cait - I dont know, I agree with cameron

8. What is mums favourite thing to do?
Cam - be with us!
Cait - Yeah

9. What does your mum do when you're not around?
Cam - crafting, thinking about us
Caitlin - yoga and ironing

10. What is your mum really good at?
Caitlin - crafting
Cam - hugs!

11. What is your mum not very good at?
Cam - being mean
Cait - making us sad

12. What does your mum do for a job?
Cam - you help people
Cait - PTA

13. What is your mums favourite food?
Cam - onions or mushrooms
Cait - pizza

14. What makes you proud of your mum?
Cam - when you make nice stuff and put it on facebook
Caitlin - when you do yoga

15. What do you and your mum do together?
Cam - play, hug, lots of stuff
Cait - Park, parties, lots of stuff!

16. How are you and your mum the same?
Cam - We're a big huge family!

17. How are you and your mum different?
Cam - We have different personalities and likes
Cait - our hair colour and eye colour

18. How do you know your mum loves you?
Cait - You say it lots and act like it
Cam - you buy us lots and are nice to us

19. Where is your mums favourite place to go?
Cam - any holidays with us
Cait - disneyland!

20. How old was mum when you were born?
Cam - 23
Cait - 28

Need to scrap this in the future I think :)
Speaking of scrapping my mojo has gone walkies, but I still have layouts I haven't shared yet :) One being this one I did for a challenge on facebook. I had to use at least 6 of the tear off strips from the bottom of the papers which I can confidently say I managed :)
Love all the little embellishments. Hopefully my mojo will be back soon and I can finish off last months kit before I get this one lol.

2 comments:

  1. I've seen these questions on fb, i should ask my three! A great layout using up those strips....i hate throwing them away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great layout using those strips. It looks fabulous x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. :)