Thursday 18 June 2015

Piggy school

Well its been an up and down kind of day. A busy, hectic, trying to get lots of things done in a small space of time kind of day and I am so ready for bed now lol. But I will make the effort and share another layout. :)
I've really lost my mojo over the past week but still have a couple with last months Like for ever kit to share. Really need to hurry up and finish it off before this months comes out!
Here I used a realllllly old photo of the kids when we went to Peppa pig world. Was a brilliant day out but a heck of a drive so only went the once.
I loved all the papers in this kit so wanted to show as many bits of it as possible by punching circles and using embellishments to frame the edge of the photo.
Used up some more random bits that would otherwise get ignored too.
Simple enough layout but I'm pleased with it, and another old photo scrapped :) Having Mollie stay over tomorrow night and we're making invitations for her birthday sleepover. I love being the crafty one in the family :)

1 comment:

  1. That photo is so cute - and a really sweet layout to show it off x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. :)