Tuesday 7 July 2015

Challenge YOUrself

Eeeekkkkk :) Look its my first post as a DT member for Challege YOUrself :) Very exciting.
This months challenge is a sketch/colour combo. As soon as I saw this I knew what papers I wanted to use, the photo however was a little trickier as I'm rapidly running out of photos of me! Snapfish order needed I think!
So after digging in my photo pile I found this photo of me, Mollie and Caitlin on my birthday last year. For one of my gifts Mollie had decorated a t-shirt with all the things I like, owls, pugs, my family etc. I was so touched she had put so much thought and effort into it. Particularly as shes smack in the middle of that 'too cool to care' phase.
I loved these alphas and they match perfectly with the pink party hat Mollie was wearing in the photo.
Love these papers, and the little fabric owl my Mum bought me from Wilkinsons too. Can get some great crafty bargains in there.
Hope to see lots of you joining in with this challenge! :)

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful layout! I love your take on this challenge, Gemma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute layout - well done on my making the design team x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. :)