Friday 10 July 2015

Day after day

Well I've been AWOL for a little while haven't I. This week has just gone so quick!
Yesterday was my birthday, it seems an unwritten rule in our family that events such as Birthdays, Anniversarys etc always go wrong on the day; to the point where we have started having a day after day to celebrate lol. Yesterday was no different, I had an appointment to get my haircut and coloured, hairdressers child was ill so that was canceled. Mark bought me a computer game, it didn't work, went to play one of my old ones, the controller broke, Mum and Dad came round with Mollie, kids ended up in a big row. So that over and done with onto today lol.
This morning I plan to spend some time crafting, but in Blue peter style, heres one made earlier. :) Super simple one of Cam and Cait at Disneyland. I loved the paper on this one so didn't do too much to it.
I added some punched arrows an wooden hearts to draw attention to the photo area a bit.
Some stickles, liquid pearls and gems and I was done!
Super simple but I like it :)

3 comments:

  1. I love the idea of a "Day after Day"! Hope it was a good one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belated Happy Birthday Gemma xx hope the day after was much better! Love that part - you were right not to touch it too much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet page. Sorry your birthday didn't go as planned.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. :)