Thursday 23 July 2015

Earrings!!!!!

For the past couple of years Caitlins been asking about getting her ears pierced, I wasn't sure she was ready (and to be honest I don't think she thought she was either) so I've put it off and put it off.
This time when she asked though I thought ok, lets see. I looked into where locally had good reviews and booked her in to have them done. I honestly thought she'd get scared and leave so imagine my surprise that she not only had them done, but didn't even flinch! Shes getting too big.
As my Mum is on holiday my Granny is dogsitting for her. It's too much for her to take Poppy for a walk though so me and the kids are happy to help :) Which also got me
3. A person walking a dog (or other animal)
It's actually been a really busy, productive day and it has just flown by! We had planned to go out for the day but Scamp had a bit of a poorly tummy this morning so thought taking him to the woods where he could eat god knows what would be a bad idea. Managed to get a lot of cleaning and jobs done, amazes me how much mess the kids have made in just a couple of days off! I also managed to scrap but I'll share that tomorrow ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. :)