Saturday 7 November 2015

No clue

I've no clue what day it is anymore lol. I swear it was October yesterday and now its November 7th!
Obviously I'm a little late posting my Challenge Yourself layout for this month, sorry, but I have done the layout!
This months was a tic tac toe challenge. You had to pic 3 elements from the board, so &, you and a doily, or like I picked, friends, you and gems. :)
The photo is from when Mark and I went to dinner with our neighbours. Its a bit of an odd story really. Gemma and I went to school together (yes gemma, same name as me lol) but then we lost touch. Years later our sons, only a couple of weeks apart ended up in school together! Then guess who moved in next door?
To make it even stranger Marks school friend then moved into the house on the other side, with his son Cameron and his wife.....Gemma!
Gemmas are taking over the world! :p

6 comments:

  1. Three Gemma's living next door to each other. What are the chances of that? All with the same spelling too. Lovely page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even as a teacher I haven't come across LOTS of Gemma's. Three.all in a row is worth scrapping about. I do like your page - did you fussy cut the flowers? And can I scrap lift it please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. course you can :) I cut the flowers from town square, from Pink paislee if it helps.

      Delete
  3. Love the pretty circle and the cluster of flowers on this. Such a great story too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gemma, I love your creative take on the challenge! Your circle and entire design is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. :)