Tuesday 23 February 2016

Stuff, stuff and more stuff

That seems to be what my house is full of at the moment. it's not like there's anymore stuff than there was a couple of weeks ago and it didn't bother me then but it is REALLY bothering me now. I'm making progress decluttering, but its one of those situations where patience is a virtue.
Unfortunately I don't have much of that patience stuff lol.
As well as delcuttering I've been working on a few mini books, PL style layouts and continuing to make embellishments. It's not as fun as 12x12 layouts but I'm using up SO many scraps and smaller bits of papers so thats a huge plus. Yey!
So past few days have been dull but productive. The kids came home from school yesterday with piles of letters and invitations so the calender is full of appointments now. They have better social lives than me!
So no photos of anything interesting or pretty layouts I've made, here's a photo of the lillies I got for Valintines day instead.
Love having them in the hall, I get hit by the smell every time I enter the house.
Tomorrow is shopping, bills and more sorting. One day I'll be done (probably not but I can dream!)

1 comment:

  1. Muchas gracias por tu huella en mi blog!

    yo también suelo hacer mis propios adornos para mis proyectos , y también participo en un grupo de intercambio y ocupo los elementos que llegan en los sobres .

    un saludo desde Chile
    http://mi-scrap.blogspot.cl

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. :)