Monday 7 March 2016

Challenge YOUrself

Woops, I scheduled this to post but forgot about it so hadn't wrote anything in it!
This months challenge over at Challenge YOUrself was an easy one :)
I had so many options for this I didnt know where to start. My chevron punch? Chevron washi? Use my chevron masks?
In the end I pulled out some chevron paper from a Like for ever kit. I loved this woodgrain one and multicoloured one and knew there was a good chance it would end up in my 'too pretty to use' pile, so I wanted to use it before it could happen!
I pulled out a picture of my Mum and I from a bbq this summer, I wanted to use these cute little foxes so had orignaly planned to use a picture of me and Caitlin but I could just as easily be the baby fox and my Mum the Mummy one :)
We got loads of pretty sequins in this kit, so used up a few to decorate the circle.
Pleased with this layout. I hadn't done any 12x12 in almost a month and my mojo had well and truly run away.
Once I sat down and forced myself to start however this came together quite quickly, and was the start of another 12 layouts afterwards!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gemma! I love your wonderful page and that you did a 12 X 12 layout for this challenge!!! Your photo is beautiful and so is your use of chevrons!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. :)