Wednesday 9 March 2016

Real life Rosie

I don't know about you, but looking at a blank sheet of 12x12 can be quite intimidating. Rather than I wasting time, or worse, cutting into paper then regreting it, I love using sketches for my layouts as a starting point.
While browsing facebook I found this sketch from The scraproom blog. I'm not allowed to enter to win the challenge as I'm in the UK but I loved the sketch so decided to play along anyway.
So this was my take :) I used the Like forever kit 'acorn avenue' which I LOVED! I love the colours and all the arrows and glitter. I have been hoarding it for a while but decided it was time to use it.
Love these flowers and leaves, and the ribbon I was given by Jess just goes perfectly with the rest of the kit :)
So tomorrow is Thursday and I'm sooooo behind on my jobs. Early night needed for a busy day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. :)