Thursday 17 March 2016

This is right now

OK so the poorly curse has moved over to Mark now, who is in bed with a migraine. However I'm happy to report Scamp is back to his crazy self :)

So I've done pretty much nothing today. Cleaning, questionaires, general tidying up. Had a heart attack when I was cleaning the oven and wiped up what I thought were a couple of maggots from the hob! Took me a moment to remember we had brown rice with dinner last night and Id obviously spilled a bit *rolls eyes*
So this is one of the layouts I did while away in the black hills. It was one of the last I made so used scraps from Like for ever kits and other bits I had in my stash.
This is a super old photo of Caitlin, I think she's about 3 here.
Glad I have these layouts as wouldn't have much to blog about!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. :)