Wednesday 27 April 2016

The day after tomorrow

It's almost May isn't it? I'm sure it is but the weather seems to disagree. I took Scamp on a walk tonight and got in just as the sky went dark, thunder and lighting started and then serious hail started to fall.
Caitlin was a little scared at first but Scamp decided to watch with her which always makes her feel better :)
This was 5 minutes after the first photo was taken!
As if that wasn't enough drama, we woke up in the middle of the night to Scamp crying. Turns out he'd fell down the side of the bed and got stuck. Thank god he's not a wild dog because I'm pretty sure he'd be dead in a day.
So weather and dog drama aside, this is another layout from The Little Things kit. I can't take credit for this one as I scraplifted it from another subscriber Pol Prince.
We got a pack of beautiful rub ons and a lot of them are used here. I must admit I'm enjoying using things up rather than just hoarding them :)
I have opened another kit from my collection and managed a couple of layouts form that, but I may just put it away and pull out the new Like forever kit. :) All the layouts the other subs are posting are very inspiring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. :)