Tuesday 7 June 2016

Hi

So its the 7th of the month which means a new challenge over at Challenge Yourself!
This months is a brilliant one I thought :)
I had SOOOOOO many ideas for this one! I settled on this layout though :)
I was very lucky that a friend had sent me a selection of die cuts using her Cameo, including this beautiful one.
I filled in the back with scraps I had left from my Like for ever Little things kit (I used every bit of this kit I could) then it only took a few embellishments to finish it off.
I love the effect and having the odd word here and there to break up all the patterned paper.
The photo has a funny story to it. We were in Spain and my daughter was marching in a princess parade. My husband was taking photos and not looking where he was going. This smile I'm giving him was seconds before he almost walked right into a lake!
I debated letting him fall in for the funny factor but he can't swim so that's a bit mean :p

2 comments:

  1. Hi Gemma! I absolutely love what you did with the hexagons here! It really pops on your dark background! What a wonderful layout!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. :)