Sunday 10 July 2016

Happy birthday to me :)

Ok so I'm a day late but I was wiped out yesterday, it was my birthday!
We had planned to do the car boot, again, but again the weather was dreadful so Mum and I decided to go shopping instead. We go on holiday next month and half the fun is buying pretty new things to wear while away :P
I'd asked everyone for some money to buy myself some new bits so I was very excited to get things for myself as most of our money goes on the kids. Quite rightly of course but nice to spoil myself a bit too.
We drove to peterbrough and hit the shops! Managed to find a bikini in the first shop I went into which to be honest was amazing, its a nightmare to find swimsuits to fit me and that don't cost a fortune. Few other shops hit and it was time for a coffee.
Birthday treat to myself, Costa double chocolate cookie mocha. Dread to think of the calories but omg it was yum!
As well as clothes and stuff I needed, I bought the best pjs ever with a voucher my niece got me. How cool are these!!
and they even came with cute little tags that can be used on a scrapbooking page. Bonus!
I had an amazing day :) So many birthday wishes from my friends and family. I feel so spoiled and loved. :)
I'm a typical mum so my life revolves around my kids and Mark so was lovely to spend a day with my Mum thinking about myself. Not that I didn't buy a few bits for them too, old habits die hard ;)
So thats the shopping for Summer sorted, will be Christmas shopping soon, yey! I love Christmas :)
Speaking of heres another Christmas layout I did a while ago. We went to a Christmas party with my work and Caitlin had her face painted as an angel.
This was one of the last layouts I did with this kit so its a bit sparce but I still love it. I loved these papers and they are perfect with these older photos, paler colours than I usually like for Christmas but loved these.
Very different from this months bright and sunny kit. Perfect if we ever get some sunshine!

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments. :)