Monday 1 August 2016

Spain

So I've been missing in action again, but this time I have a good excuse :) I got back from Spain a few days ago and this is the first time I've actually had a chance to sit down and blog.
It was a brilliant holiday. Very hot, so lots of time in and around the pool lol. The excursions were so expencive so we only went on two. One to a theme park, the highlight of which was a trip to Costa for me, and one where we went to a ranch and rode horses.
It was a great holiday, and meant all the more as I think it will be the last one we will be having. Money is getting tighter for everyone so we made sure it was special. :)
Money became even more of an issue when we got home and the washing machine broke on the first day back!
Got to laugh :p
Turned out to be a blessing though as when we went to the Argos warehouse to get a new one, not only was there one £150 cheaper than we thought but I found the bed Cam wanted for £30!!!!! Bargain!

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments. :)