Friday 12 August 2016

Tis the season

OK I know it's August but I'm starting my Christmas planning :)
It's nothing big, just started making an Amazon list of bits and bobs the kids would like so I can keep an eye on if the prices drop enough for it to be a bargain. Also been planing some bits for our Christmas party so yey on that too :)
Other than that today its been housework and a bit of scrapping, very relaxing :)
This wasn't one of the ones I did today but being in a Christmas mood I thought I'd share a Christmas themed layout I did a while ago. I LOVED this Like for ever kit and used every bit I could of it, which took a while as I added quite a lot to it so it was a huge kit!
This layout is one of the kids opening their stockings on our bed. It's tradition that they come and open their stockings first while I go get some coffee and check that santa has been, gives the grown ups time to wake up too ;)
Love these little bows and sequins :) Can't wait to see what kit we get at Christmas this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. :)