Friday 18 November 2016

Our happy, busy, crazy family

Look, look, look, its a layout I did recently! A while back I made about 14 kits from my ever expanding stash and I try and use a modern kit, then a DIY kit. This was one of my faves ones I made :) Lots of bright colours and woodgrains so perfect for woodland or autumn themed photos.
I knew I was going to do a lot of scrapping last weekend as the live scrapstream was on, so I made some backgrounds on me cameo and got to work. This heart was one of them :)
I wanted the heart to be the main focus of this layout (along with the photo of course) so I kept everything else to a minimum and just frames the photo with embellishments.
Most of these are from a Snap! project life kit I got from Tkmaxx. I don't do project life but the cards are great to cut up and use as tags or titles, both of which I have done here.
Journaling reads: The Robin Hood festival was great fun. We brought enough food for 12 people but there was still none leftover! There was a slight sad moment when Cam got accidently hit on the head with a Pringles tube, but the 'bonk' noise it made soon made him giggle.
Still lots of this kit left! Few layouts planned with more cut files but might be a while before I get there, they're currently under the pile in the back left hand corner on my desk lol.
I really need to start picking one project at a time, think I have about 9 on the go at the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. :)