Thursday 19 January 2017

Chaos, again lol

I was so pleased after Christmas to get the house back in order and get all the boxes of gifts and bits out of my room. So what do you do when you have a bit of peace and order? Create chaos of course!
Camerons room is the smallest room in the house and if I'm honest the one I put the least effort into doing.
He did used to have the bigger room, but Caitlin just has so much STUFF we decided to swap them round with the bribe of lots of technology in cams room ;) Since then besides painting it grey rather than pink I've not done much. I've made him decorations and got him a new bed, but it's nowhere near the co-ordinated prettiness of Caitlins room :)
So we decided this year we would gut Cams room, redecorate, new carpet, new furniture the lot. I think Mark expected me to do it in Summer or something but that was just silly, first week of January I had I all picked out and planned, accessories and carpet all ordered and exsisting furniture dismantled. :) I can't wait to see his face when it's all done.
As well as the DIY I've been scrapping up a storm! I've mainly been working with the kit I made at the start of the month, though I have added a few more embellishments to it as I found I started to run low pretty quickly.
So far I've made 12 layouts and I think I can get another 4-5 out of it before I consider it killed. Might make my next kit a little smaller as I'm getting a bit bored of it now I think.
This was one of the first layouts I did.
I love this photo. When we were at Spain we saw a cowboy show including a man doing dancing and tricks with a horse. You can see how thrilled the girls were with this. They wanted to go and play on the bouncy castle, £90 a head well spent, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. :)