Sunday 26 February 2017

You are crazy

So much for blogging on Monday lol. When I was away with my Mum at the weekend we popped into Hobbycraft. They had albums, and boxes of 60 page protectors reduced down to £15, bargain! I decided Monday would be spent organising my layouts and putting them into albums. A few hours at most I thought.
It took me 3 freaking days!! 32 albums and I still have a huge pile of layouts needing homes. I need to scrap less.
As well as that and sorting out the house I didn't have a spare moment this week, so I was very grateful that the girls wanted to see some god awful film on Saturday morning. I got to sit in the new Costa coffee and chill for a bit while they went in. Perfect :)
Speaking of crafting, I did this layout for a sketch challenge a while ago. I cut the trees on my machine and used the for another layout but stuck glittery brown cardstock on the back to do this one. :)
For Christmas a couple of years ago we went to a stately home, it was dreadful but they did have gingerbread decorating. I love how different each one is Marks is the first, its a gingerbread zombie (of course) Camerons is next, an attempt at a traditional design but ends up covered in sweets, then Caitlin, very organised and detailed.
I thought this title was pretty apt.
Will hopefully remember to take a photo of my new car to share tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That is a whole lot of albums you need to house all your LOs. I think I have two in 12x12 size. I was such a slacker in the scrapping department!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be proud of yourself for getting those pages in albums---even if it took 3 days! I have a lot of albums too. I figure they'll probably wind up in some dusty old antique shop some day! Scrapbooking soothes my soul, so I'll be keeping at it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need more albums and page protectors! Hopefully they'll still have them when we go x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. :)