Thursday 9 March 2017

Christmas pjs

I was catching up on tivo the other day and some Christmas ads came on, it honestly took me a few moments of panic before I realised they were just old ads and it wasn't Christmas!
I admit I was a little sad when the logical part of my brain remembered it was March. I miss Christmas, all the traditions and events, Spring is nowhere near as fun.
The good thing about scrapbooking though is that I can have a little bit of Christmas all year round :) Yey!
One of our biggest traditions is the Christmas eve pjs. My Mum did it before I can remember and I've done the same with my kids. Each year on Christmas eve we they get a new pair of pjs, some popcorn or sweets and a book or dvd.
Its a good way to calm things down before bed, and of course means nice new pjs on all Christmas morning photos ;)
I used an old Like for ever kit for this layout called 'Wish list'. It was one of my fave ever ones with lots of muted colours and beautiful embellishments.
It also included some lovely textured cardstock which I used as a background here. I didn't think you could make out the pattern very well leaving it which so I added mist which I don't do often but I love the affect here. :)
Added sparkled, vellum, a pretty bow, love this layout :)
Only 291 days until Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. :)