Wednesday 8 March 2017

Keepin it real

OK I know it's Wednesday but lets be honest, my blogging takes ages these days.
So I had a brilliant weekend :) Every year a group of us rent a beautiful cottage on the welsh boarder and drink, eat, scrap and have a great laugh.
How pretty is this view!
Seriously hoping to rent this later on in the year for a family getaway too.
I haven't photographed any of the 9 layouts I did over the weekend but still have old ones to share lol.
This photo was taken at Disneyland paris a couple of years ago. For one of the meals we went to the New York hotel for a buffet, it was really weird lol. There were lots of meats, but nothing to go with it iykwim, meatballs, but no pasta, chicken, but no chips or rice or anything. There was nothing that Caitlin would really eat so all she had was bread rolls, doughnuts and yogurt, as you can see in the photo lol. Thank goodness for the sandwhich shop near the hotel!
Hoping this will work, never put a video on a blog before I don't think. This year my baby boy turns 10, 10! We want to make a big deal out of such a milestone so we bought him a big gift in the form on a Nintendo switch :)
Me being me and having no patience however we gave it to him 2 months early lol. It was more of a surprise that way too!

I rarely take videos but I love this one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. :)