Thursday 6 April 2017

100 day project

So considering how well I'm doing with my other challenges, I decided to try another one :)
I saw on facebook about the 100 day project (here) and thought it was worth a shot. I wasn't ambitious enough to do 100 layouts a day so I picked 100 photos, #100photosscrapped this way on busy days I can do a simple pocket page and still scrap a photo.
The project started on April 4th but I didn't see it until the 5th, luckily I had finished a page the day before anyway so yey that one was done. :)
Day one
Day 2 was a really busy day as I took my Gran into hospital for a minor op, so just a pocket page for yesterday.
Day 3 was crazy too lol. I had double booked on playdates so house was full of kids, poor Mark was having a bad day so super hectic! Another pl style page done and another photo in.
So I'm doing ok so far, but 3 days in is hardly far lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. :)