Monday 1 January 2018

2018

So 2017 ended with very little blogging being done. I'm full of excuses about it, no time, didn't do much, blogging has had its day etc etc. But a big one is that my laptop only works for 5-10 minutes at a time before overheating and dying and I'm dreadful at blogging fro, my iPad which is why this post has no photos.
I have photos on my iPad, but for some reason the blogger thing only recognises photos taken before 2013, which I don't even have on here anymore but there you go 🙄 I'm not the most technical person lol.

So while I didn't blog much last year, when I started to sort out my layouts I found that my blog is usually a huge help, in both ordering them and adding details to the journaling so I'm redoubling my efforts to keep up with it. If you do read my posts forgive if I mess up a bit while getting used to iPad blogging but lots of people do it so there's got to be a better way lol.

Wish me luck and happy new year!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back to the world of blogging. I'm not going to lie, using blogger on an iPad is a nightmare as I found out at the weekend which is why I switched. Look forward to reading your posts. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could never blog on an iPad. I'm a fast typer, but not on the iPad!! At least you are blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. :)