Tuesday 2 January 2018

Gave up

Ok so I've given up on Ipad and have stolen Marks PC to blog now lol.
The weather here today has been dreadful, I've had the lights on all day as its just so dark and dreary! Caitlin went to my Mums early this morning to play with Mollie so I took the chance to walk Scamp while the house was still peaceful.
Loving my new trainers! I've got teeny feet (size 4) so often buy my shoes from the kids section. These were in the Next kids sale for £15, Sketchers with memory foam and gel inserts and pretty colours and silver stars! I'm so grown up lol.
Mark spent the day in bed and Cam was happily playing with his friend online so I settled down with my brand new daylight lamp and did some scrapping :)
I think my mojo for this kit has gone but I've still got so much left. Its a kit I made myself and it started out as Shimelle Glitter gril but I've added some Starshine too. I'm giving it until the end of the week and I'm throwing in the towel and putting it away for a while.
How do you guys scrap? Do you use mainly kits or just what you feel like using at the time?

2 comments:

  1. Lucky you to be able to wear kids shoes!! Your layout looks like the start of something good! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stop rubbing it in about having small feet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. :)