Wednesday 3 January 2018

Happy mail

At the start of the year I decided to put myself on a stash ban until at least March, before that however I ordered a load of stuff in the Hey little magpie sale lol.
I got lots of embellishments as I'm running low on things like enamel dots etc but somehow a lot of paper managed to fall into my basket too, no idea how these things happen :P
I had planned to take more photos of the contents but by the time I'd gone and got some shopping, did the dinner etc it was pitch black outside so will try again tomorrow.
On that note, does anybody else have kids that seem to think they're morons? Honestly my daughter trusts the dog more than me lol, I could tell her the rain was wet and she'd probably still want to go and check herself before believing me.
Shes only 9! She's going to be a nightmare to live with when she becomes a full blown teenager.

1 comment:

  1. OMGosh! Your text is hilarious! I know what you mean. Then you reach my age and your daughters think you can't do anything for yourself! I just sit back and laugh to myself.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. :)