Thursday 4 January 2018

Movie day! :)

Last year we found out that if we bought Mark an Odeon limitless card, I would go for free as his carer. So we could pay £18 a month, and see as many movies as we liked!
We love movies, obviously before we would only see the big ones at the cinema, like Disney, star wars, anything by Marvel etc, but now we go at least once a week.
To be honest its been brilliant as at the time Mark was getting really depressed as weeks would go by with him not leaving the house unless I was going to Asda or he was coming along with the school run, so this gets him out of the house without it costing a fortune.
So today we saw this.
Now I'll admit, Mum and I took the girls to see this Saturday, but I REALLY enjoyed it so convinced Mark to take me again today :D Surprisingly though he liked it too! It really is a great film and the songs are very catchy.
Keeping it a secret from Cait though as she will not be a happy bunny to find out I went to see it without her. :P
Before we went cinema I remembered to take photos of my Hey little magpie sale haul! I went a bit over the top but with 50% off who can blame me.
I did a lot of Christmas scrapping before Christmas last year so used up the majority of my seasonal stash, so bought some bits to replenish this.
Lots of pretty paper:) I love bright paper as you may be able to guess.
A great kit for summer holiday type photos.
I ordered these enamel shapes thinking they were the little sheets, you can imagine how thrilled I was when these showed up!
Lastly some Pebbles Girl squad goodies.
Soooo happy with my new stash!!! Need to use up a bit of old stash first though, lol. Wish me luck :)

2 comments:

  1. I LOVED that movie! I've already seen it twice and plan to see it again this week with another friend! Love all your new supplies too. You've gotten a nice variety. Can't wait to see what you do with them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. :)