Monday 8 January 2018

Why is it so cold?!

Before Christmas we had a few days where we were snowed in. Seriously the roads were like ice rinks, I had to use my daughters beach spade to dig my car out as both our neighbours had borrowed our spades and neither were around to return them lol. That said, even with snow everywhere I swear it was warmer than than it was today.
Given the choice I'd have stayed home, in my pjs, under a blanket. Unfortunately I'm a grown up (or so people keep telling me) so I had to take Mark to get a blood test and to a Dr appointment.
While we were out I popped into Pandora, my friend had bought a glass charm in the sale but when she got home she found out it was cracked, her local shop had sold out so I said I would look in mine for her.
We're only looking for Jacqui, I promised Mark, I wont buy anything..........
One of those bags is her charm, the other is one I bought for my daughters birthday, in May lol. Mark just rolls his eyes at me now, lol.
Shopping and bloods done I came home to defrost and tidy up. Hoping to manage a little scrapping tonight using this cut from my Silhouette I backed yesterday. Annoyingly after backing it I wished I had fulled in a few petals and centers with different colours so decided to use my Nuvo drops instead. Quite pleased with the result.
Granted they look a little messy up close, but still nice I think :)
I have the photos for it planned, now just need to find the time and the mojo! I cant clean anymore as my hoover is broken. :( I rung my Dad and asked to borrow theirs, no problem, he says. I go, pick it up, bring it home and go to use it. Oh, this doesn't work right. I ring him up, 'Your hoover doesn't work' 'Oh thats not the hoover I use, thats just been in the cupboard for ages' What, really Dad? Hes hard work. lol

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I like that cut file, the colours are lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hit the Pandora sale after Christmas. Actually, I was buying a birthday gift and stumbled across the sale. I've never had a Pandora bracelet, but with Christmas charms at 45% off, how could I resist! Not only that, but I bought bracelets for all 3 of my girls too! I got them each 2 of the sale charms and told them we were starting a new tradition. Sometime during the holidays, we'd shop for a new Christmas charm and have lunch! They were very surprised and excited. Who doesn't like jewelry?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. :)