Saturday 24 August 2013

Photo/picture magnets

At the start of the year I took part in a PIF on facebook. Basically the first 5 people to comment on my status I would make a gift for, and they would do the same for the first 5 people to comment on their status. For mine I'm making a box with lots of little handmade bits and bobs in including these magnets :) I haven't sent them out yet but I know none of them read my blog so I'm safe posting these here, except Lesley but don;t worry love you're getting something different ;) The main reason for this is that I got this idea from her blog lol. Now I have gone back through a number of her posts but I can't find the one where she mentions these but here is a link to her blog if you have more patience thane me lol.

To make these you will need :)
- Paper scraps or photographs
- Glossy accents or modge podge
- Magnetic strip or circles.
- Scissors
- Glass pebbles. I got mine from a charity shop but you can also get them on Ebay, just search for CABOCHON.
1 - Put glue on the back of your glass pebble and press onto the paper or photo where you like. Let dry.
2 - Cut out around the pebble.
3 - Add magnetic strip or circle to the back of your pebble.
See, super simple :)

3 comments:

  1. They look great, I'm definitely going to have a go at making them x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked my idea, I've just bought more cabochons from the USA :)
    Yours look fab and I'm sure you're recipients will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like these! Might have to try and have a go x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. :)