Monday 14 March 2016

Like forever retreat

So this weekend I was away at the Like Forever scrapbooking retreat. I joined Like forever kit subscribers on a whim a year ago and I'm so glad I did. The kits are amazing, the customer service flawless and the community of subscribers on facebook are just wonderful.
There is always a risk when you put a large group of people together, who have never really met before, that personalities will clash and there will be problems. I can honestly say that I liked, and got on with everyone I met this weekend.
We arrived to some wonderful welcome gifts, including this mug full of sweets and pretty washi!
The venue was stunning, and only 20 minutes from my house!!!! There was a large room where we did our scrapping, a room next to that full of cakes and a coffee machine, then the dining room on the far side.
It was so peaceful and in the middle of nowhere. Each morning was all misty and kinda creepy but that soon burned off and we had beautiful sunny days.
Can't wait until the next one!!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a fabulous time. Glad it was so good x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. :)