Saturday 30 April 2016

Party time

Yesterday was Cams birthday, but today was his party :) We had rented our local cinema so he and some friends could play computer games on the HUGE screen. Tried to get a photo but this was the best I could do.
Needless to say they had a great time :) The noise 4 kids can make amazed me!
After the cinema they all came back to mine for some games, food and cake. Cameron had requested a 'eye of cathulu' cake, think I did ok :)
Cameron was pleased so that's the main thing. I'm always pleased with myself when they request random things for their parties and I manage to pull it off lol.
We played pin the mustache on Mario, hunt for Yoshi eggs and also posed in a giant Game boy to get photos for party bags. Kids loved it :)
So one party down! Just have Caitlins next week and that's it done for another year. :)
With all the party talk it seemed fitting to share this layout of Scamp at my 30th birthday.
As you can see the hat didn't stay on too long!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. :)